Ériu - Berkeley
- First Aid: Stabilizing people/minor healing out of combat
- Appraise: deducing the value of something. Warrior sphere is best at appraising weapons, channeler sphere best at appraising magical items. (Bardic sphere is decent across the board)
- Knowledge (in class): ex – warrior knowing about fighting styles/monsters; channeler knowing about magical creatures, etc.
- Knowledge (blank): Some other type of knowledge that fits into your back story somehow.
- Insight: coming up with ideas or realizing things; this is more of a passive skill as I can roll for you and if you make the check then I give you an idea/realization about the situation.
- Perception: includes sense motive, call bluff, search; has to do with reading people and situations
- Vigilance: alertness; ability to sense noises and movement. Includes spot and listen.
- Gather info: very important for out of combat quests and any kind of urban adventuring. Rogues have a more powerful equivalent move that can be used once a day
- Persuade: convince another party of something opinionated/bring them over to your side. (most useful for friendly but skeptical targets)
- Bluff: convince another party of a lie. (most useful for enemies/people you don’t plan on interacting with again)
- Perform: useful with getting audiences with kings and dignitaries, but it is largely a quirk/personality skill
- Stealth: sneaking, move silently, hide, and disguise
- Thievery: sleight of hand, pick-pocketing, and lock-opening type actions
- Acrobatics: includes balance, climb, jump, swim, ride, tumble, and escape artist
- Brawn: includes lift, throw, carry, climb*, jump, swim, grapple, punch, etc.
- Intimidate: scare someone into submission